Previously Held At
Previous 2023 Events
Join us in person in order to:
- Have your research featured
- Learn how to transition from research in women’s health to founding a startup
- Hear more about BioInnovation Institute’s Women’s Health Initiative
- Help us create a robust database of women’s health researchers
- Connect with others interested in femtech & more!
Partner with us to:
- Source FemTech Startups
- Get An Overview of Upcoming Innovation in Women’s Health Research
- Invest in a Long-Term Relationship with Women’s Health Ecosystem
- Appeal to the ‘next generation’ of FemTech: Founders, Researchers & University Students
- Establish Intercontinental Exposure (North American & European Brand)
Read All About It:
Femtechnology University Series x ETH Zurich: What we learned…
This university series aims to discuss how to transition from women’s health to founding a femtech start-up. During our session at ETH Zurich, we had the honor of hosting four panelists: Sabrina Badir, Prof. Dr. med Susanne Wegener, Prof. Dr. med Beatrice Beck Schimmer and Liliane Brunner Halbach. Read More “Femtechnology University Series x ETH Zurich: What we learned…”
Why does international Women’s Day Matter? A closer look at the inventor gender gap
Happy International Women’s Day! International Women’s Day is celebrated on March 8th every year to commemorate the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women. It is also a day to raise awareness of gender inequality and advocate for women’s rights.
Read More “Why does international Women’s Day Matter? A closer look at the inventor gender gap”
FemTechnology University Series (a crash course on the state of women’s health)
What if FemTech was healthcare’s next great redesign? (Or, in other words, why does healthcare need a redesign).
Read More “FemTechnology University Series (a crash course on the state of women’s health)”